1. Amaiz Ltd (hereafter the “Company” or “Amaiz) provides an accounting management tool (hereafter the “Tool”) through the Amaiz App and the Amaiz Web App.
2. The Tool automatically assigns categories to your transactions every time your Amaiz card is used for payments. You can manually assign or change the category for any transaction, charge, and Faster Payment out in the Amaiz App (this includes automatically assigned categories).
3. The Tool allows taking rough estimations of tax that helps you figure out how much to set aside. Tax estimations are based on the figures that you enter into Amaiz App and data that you fill in the tax profile. This estimation should only be considered a guide. Any income or expenses that aren’t captured in the Amaiz App won’t be taken into account.
4. The tax estimation will only be as accurate as your records stored in Amaiz. To improve the accuracy of this feature, make sure that you check the categorisation on your transactions and ensure your “Tax Profile” is completed and up to date.
5. It is your sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of accounting-related data in the Amaiz App, including assigning relevant categories to the expenses incurred.
6. Your exact tax bill will be calculated when you submit your tax return to HMRC at the end of the tax year. You should expect the final amount to be different from the amount shown in the Amaiz App because it is a simplified form of SA103S without some nuances.
7. Any data provided to you by means of the Tool is for information purposes only. In any event, we make no representation, and we exclude all warranties (whether implied by statute or common law), to the extent we may do so by law, as to the accuracy of information provided by the Tool and in respect of any information provided to you by means of the Tool.
8. You acknowledge that the Tool is provided for free and entirely at our discretion and that we have the right to change, restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the Tool at any time and without notice.
9. We keep the terms and conditions concerning the use of the Tool under review and may change or update them from time to time. If we decide to do this, we will post such changes or updates on the Amaiz App and/or the Website, at which point the amendments will be effective and will be binding in respect of future uses of the Tool by you.
10. The Tool is not provided by PrePay Technologies Ltd nor is PrePay Technologies Ltd part of this Tool.
- 11. By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge agree that:
- The Company is not responsible for any technical failures by the Tool;
- The Company is not responsible for any data and figures provided by the Tool;
- It is your sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the data and figures provided by the Tool;
- The data and figures provided by the Tool are not verified by any professionals or specialists.
12. The Tool does not provide any tax advice instead it is your sole responsibility to obtain a tax advice from a tax expert.
13. Amaiz Ltd (No. 900857) is an e-money institution under UK Electronic Money Regulations 2011, it is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is a registered agent of PrePay Technologies Limited (No. 900010) which is an electronic money institution authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority for the issuing of electronic money and payment instruments.
15. The accounting tools terms and conditions are dated April xx, 2020 – version 2020/1.