- Creating content for our corporate blog and website.
- Proofreading all advertising materials.
- Producing daily engaging content for organic social media platforms - facebook, twitter, instagram etc.
- Efficient work with the analytics platforms for all social platforms, analyze and build on success and experience to improve social media performance.
- Preparing press releases.
- Optimizing content to improve conversion rates and visibility on search engines.
- Be on top of all Fintech and Banking industry news and trends
- Conducting research that is required to write articles.
- Creating briefs for designers to support your writing
- Ensuring all content is on brand and on tone of voice
- Writing blogs for a brand or publisher.
- Understanding and ability in interpreting tone of voice across different platforms.
- A good ‘eye’ for what makes a compelling image for social media.
- Professional experience in managing a blog and social media accounts.
- SEO understanding.
- Creative mindset – how to excite people with your content + all the relevant planning behind that.
- Maintenance and generation of content ideas.
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to maintain focus under pressure.
- The ability to manage your own workload and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
The best perks & benefits in fintech
We want our team to feel how much we care about their happiness, comfort and self-fulfillment. That is why we have created a complete package of perks and benefits possible.
Office in the historical part of the city