- Participate in building a recruitment process and hiring the right people as the foundation of our customer support department.
- Establish an onboarding program that will ensure new hires have all the tools and knowledge to take good care of our customers.
- Build efficient workflows for handling our customers and maintaining the knowledge base.
- As our product gets momentum and the workload grows, introduce KPIs that really matter for the customer experience and add goals around them.
- Be a facilitator in the feedback loop between our customers and product and marketing teams.
- Fluency in English. The target market is the UK. Any other major European language is a plus.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in customer service, inside sales or customer success/professional services.
- You are customer-oriented and think entrepreneurially.
- You are stress-resistant and always remain calm and friendly no matter what.
- Past experience as part of the hiring/onboarding process for a medium to large team is a plus.
- Experience in the financial services industry (FinTech, banking) is a huge bonus.
The best perks & benefits in fintech
We want our team to feel how much we care about their happiness, comfort and self-fulfillment. That is why we have created a complete package of perks and benefits possible.
Office in the historical part of the city