Social Media ManagerSt. Petersburg, Russia Full Time
Apply to this position
- Social media
- Lead all social media (SM) activities across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Schedule and publish posts about Amaiz news in SM on the behalf of Amaiz on a daily basis.
- Monitor SM posts mentioning Amaiz and respond in a timely manner or pass questions to Amaiz Customer Care Team if it’s needed.
- Analyse the performance of SM activities using native reports from Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter, as well as Google Analytics.
- Amaiz Community & customer-review platforms
- Lead all activities across the Amaiz community and customer-review platforms such as Trustpilot.com and help Marketing Team to create engaging content.
- Work with online & offline communities where Amaiz has an established identity.
- Stay in sync with other teams such as Customer Care Team, Web Marketing Team, Creative Team, and Corporate Communications & PR Team and be aware of company news and plans.
- Collect feedback from users across various channels, and share it with other teams.
- Assist the PPC team with writing ads texts.
- Monitor comments in the Amaiz blog and pass them to authors in a timely manner.
- Answer emails from users on the behalf of Amaiz.
- Stay current on new technologies, best practices and trends in SM.
- Write supportive docs.
- 2 years of successful experience in social media marketing – either agency or client side.
- Excellent English in writing (to communicate with native speakers).
- Ability to work on several tasks simultaneously and meet the deadlines.
- Interest and desire to work in Digital Marketing.
- Deep fintech knowledge is not required; however, a willingness to learn more about banking is the first successful step.
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in a relevant field of study will be a plus (i.e. marketing, management, economics, international business is preferable; a combination of education and experience will be considered).
The best perks & benefits in fintech
We want our team to feel how much we care about their happiness, comfort and self-fulfillment. That is why we have created a complete package of perks and benefits possible.
Full medical coverage
Free lunches & snacks
Office in the historical part of the city